Tuesday 26 February 2008

more Z brushing

Here are a couple more screen shots of part of the secene.


Here is the tree which when I tryed to make it all out of polys it was getting too high, so i came up with a good idea. I wanted to make the branches look like branches but from just using planes and not actual models. So I tryed painting the branches in photoshop but they just wasnt loooking as they should. So I took some free models off the internet that had lots of branches that I could use to make a texture out of. To make the texuture I redererd what I wanted to use as a texutre and in the render options changed that to alpha map and saved that image, going back into photoshop changed the colour and made it have a transparent background so you only see the branches. The just moved these all round the tree. With doig this it lowers the poly count and it still has the desired effect.


More of the fence that I shaped in Z bursh.
At last here is the final Teepee that I was happy with, but previously it wasnt looking right, but now its looking as it should.

No comments: